Bara till midnatt! Cyber Monday med 25% online. Gäller även redan nedsatta priser.

Erbjudandet gäller på stadium.se t.o.m. den 29/11 2021. Erbjudandet gäller på samtliga priser, dock ej på cyklar, SUP, elektronik eller produkter som levereras direkt från våra samarbetspartners. Erbjudandet gäller ej i kombination med andra rabatter/erbjudanden, vid köp av presentkort, föreningsprodukter, vid betalning av Stadium Sports Camp, på Stadium Outlet eller stadiumoutlet.se. Rabatten dras av i kassan.

Giltigt t.o.m. 2021-11-29

Bara till midnatt! Cyber Monday med 25% online. Gäller även redan nedsatta priser. Villkor

Coming from the world of sport, we are very much goal-driven. We have clear strategic goals that help us to contribute towards a more sustainable world.

The Sustainable Development Goals

Our sustainability work is rooted in the 2030 Agenda and the 17 Sustainable Development Goals that aim to make the planet a better place. We have selected eight of these that we believe we can have a greater influence over due to the nature of our business.

Our selected goals for all the concepts in the group are Goal 3: Health and well-being, Goal 5: Gender equality, Goal 6: Clean water and sanitation, Goal 7: Affordable and clean energy, Goal 8: Decent work and economic growth, Goal 10: Reduced inequalities, Goal 12: Responsible consumption and production, and Goal 17: Partnerships for the goals.

Business strategy

The group’s strategic target is to reduce our total carbon footprint by 50% by the year 2030. Over the year, we have put together all the data for our base year, which we have set at 2017/18, with the climate calculations following the Greenhouse Gas Protocol. Our goal is based on a target of net zero, for which we have used the same definition that Sweden as a nation uses. This entails an 85% reduction in emissions, with the remaining 15% to be managed through carbon offsetting. We are involved in various research initiatives and partnerships aimed at driving development forward.

We have two targets for 2025: to reduce our carbon footprint by 50% in the production of our in-house brands, and to be climate neutral by 2025 in the areas that we are able to directly influence (scope 1 and 2). We will achieve this by working on reduction measures and carbon offsetting. When it comes to our indirect processes, we work constantly on setting requirements for our suppliers.

Our goal is for our in-house production to use 100% sustainable textile materials by 2025, and by sustainable materials, we mean materials that reduce the environmental impact and promote a fairer production process. These might be materials made from recycled cellulose or textiles coloured with the water-saving process Solution Dye. A more sustainable material should be easy to recycle at the end of its life but also last well so it can be re-used many times over.

Sustainable employees

Another of our priority goals is for our employees, teams and organisation to be sustainable, which is why our leaders and workers are extremely important to us. In all our work, we follow our core values, which are firmly embedded within the company. They inform our working practices and the way we treat each other and our partners, and how we run our sustainability work. As part of our DNA, our core values have been summarised into five points that we call our High5:

Energy

With the right attitude and will, we create both enjoyment and energy. Energy leads to success. Energy allows us to surpass ourselves and win customers’ hearts.

Simplicity

We use common sense and straightforward communication to avoid conflict. By choosing simple and effective solutions, we ensure efficiency and profitability.

Team spirit

We think as a team, work as a team and stand up for each other as a team. We respect and appreciate each other’s differences. We embrace Fair Play and learn from each other.

Innovation

We are convinced that there is room for improvement in everything. Through continuous improvements and innovation we ensure quality, functionality and fashion, and promote sustainable development.

Passion

We are passionate about creating an active, fun and healthy life for everyone. We want to do this in a sustainable way – just as we need to be in balance, so must our environment.